Thursday, March 18, 2010

Journalling Project begins today

Someone suggested that I should post the journalling prompt and discuss how to write the topic. So, we shall start with Journalling Prompt 1:

What are the things that you would change about your school?

you can comment on
- the rules and regulations
- the school environment
- the classroom facilities
- school hours
- sports
- extra class

So, get your pen and paper and start writing...
If you want me to comment or post your writing, just email them to me
jen35800@yahoo.com

3 comments:

BernardG said...

I'm from Kedah, Kulim, and I found some of the essays in this blog extremely fascinating, is it ok, if I to join this Journaling program?

FYI, I'm Form V this year

jenho said...

sure, u r welcome

ChrisNg said...

Hi Ms Jenny,I'm Christopher Ng,remember me?now I'm in Brunei,add my facebook taikobak@gmail.com MSN colour2020@hotmail.com please,thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...